When we came back from our holiday last year we brought back a surprise souvenir with us which has made some big changes to our family and is partly why I've been so quiet for such a long time.
Our third son, Myles (appropriately named) arrived at the end of July and we're - only just -getting used to juggling the needs of a baby and our two much older sons.
My stitching achievements and mojo have been pretty low this year but seem to be making a comeback now, this is of course just when I have much less free time to enjoy them, LOL. Even though I haven't been stitching too much myself I've enjoyed reading other stitchy blogs to see what everyone else has been up to during the year which has been nearly as good. However, I'm glad that I finally feel ready to join in again.
Missy Ann and Annette are having great giveaways for the 31 Days of Halloween which sounds like lots of fun and I've signed up for the Great Pumpkin Challenge run by BeckySC. I'm definitely in Halloween mode and hope to have lots, well maybe a few, Halloween finishes by the end of October.
Hope you find stitching time today :)
Karrie
7 years ago



2 comments:
Well, Karrie - you aren't kidding. That was some holiday souvenir.
Congrats on the new baby and welcome back!
Congrats on the new kid!
Post a Comment