I finished "Autumn Leaves" on Sunday night. I haven't worked on too much (ie: anything) else though, sometimes when I'm really enjoying a design I become a bit obsessed and can only work on that one till it's finished. It doesn't happen too often but when it does I just go along with it and enjoy it and I also end up with a finished piece much sooner : )
I made a few changes to the design, I left off the bird above the house and the numbers on the grass and added the moon and pumpkin motifs from other parts of the chart. I'll probably make similar changes to the other designs from the series as I'm not really keen on the alphabets at the bottom.
I'll have to get back to my neglected WIP's and see if I can become a bit obsessed with any of them, I don't like their chances though as most of them are a few years old now... ; )
I'll add a photo tomorrow when it's light enough to take a decent one.
I made a few changes to the design, I left off the bird above the house and the numbers on the grass and added the moon and pumpkin motifs from other parts of the chart. I'll probably make similar changes to the other designs from the series as I'm not really keen on the alphabets at the bottom.
I'll have to get back to my neglected WIP's and see if I can become a bit obsessed with any of them, I don't like their chances though as most of them are a few years old now... ; )
I'll add a photo tomorrow when it's light enough to take a decent one.
Added 21.5.08:
OK, well maybe not decent one, but a picture nonetheless.
Autumn Leaves
Designer: Prairie Schooler
28# Country Vintage Mocha linen with DMC threads
Changes: Replaced central square with one from Autumn Foursome on the same chart, left out bird above house and numbers, added moon and pumpkin motifs from chart.



2 comments:
That looks great! I do love those PS designs...just haven't picked them up yet!
Wonderful finish, congrats! Everytime I see this, I think I need to get it lol!!!
Post a Comment