Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Halloween Stitching

I've decided I'm going to dedicate the whole of September to Halloween stitching (no doubt that will change, but right now it seems doable LOL). We've only been really celebrating Halloween for a few years (it's not really big in Australia) so I don't have very many Halloween decorations and I've been surreptitiously collecting designs for a while now (I can't help it, I really like them!) and now, the time has come to stitch some of them up and enjoy them!

The Halloween round for Fair and Square has started and I've been busy trying to find just the right design for my friendly partner Wendy Jo ,this has been the start of my Halloween stitching mojo, so I'm going to go with the flow and try to stitch up a few things for myself while it lasts -fingers crossed....

The plan - it's now doomed 'cause I wrote the word plan - is that I finish the stitching in September and then finish the pieces into something displayable during October.

It's so simple, it's bound to work! -cough, cough, splutter... ; )

Karrie

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Have fun in the Halloween F&S round. I think it will kick start your season quite well!