Thursday, 21 August 2008

Some Updates

I finally have added the names to "The Bookshelf", I have Thackeray for "Vanity Fair", Dickens - I have all his books and have read most of them, Conan Doyle - love Sherlock Holmes, Scott - "Ivanhoe", one of my all time favourites, Austen - "Pride and Prejudice" my #1 favourite and Bronte - love all three sister's writing. Maybe a bit of an odd selection but it works for me!



Completed a little bit more of "Winter Wind",


and a stitched pressie for a friend, "Sanity??" by Jessica Willis Burr TGOS October 2006.


Stitched on 25 count lugana (mint green?) with DMC , I think I could easily stitch this one again for myself!!

I've also received my "Cross Stitch and Needlework" magazine with the "Trick or Treat Fairy" and have just ordered the material (that was a really hard decision, hope it looks as good IRL) and beads for her. I'd really like to have her done for this Halloween, guess I'll just have to let the housework slide.... LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look great!

Sonda said...

Wow, you're really stitching along! Love the progress on Bookshelf and Winter Wind.