While cruising around blogland I found on
A Fairy Princess Dreams a
new halloween fairy by Nora Corbett! I really loved the one she designed as part of her seasonal fairies but couldn't really justify spending $70.00 + (AU) on the kit, but this is in the September issue of
Cross Stitch and Needlework and a magazine I can justify (to myself anyway) buying : ) I know that it'll probably work out as expensive as a kit, buying the magazine from the US.... fabric... threads... etc... but it never seems as horrifying as paying it all out at once!!
I'm glad I held out, because I think I like this one even more :)

I'm not exactly sure what her name is, I've seen her called the "Halloween Fairy" and the "Trick or Treat Fairy" but I'm going to stick with the Trick or Treat Fairy ('cause I like it the most).
Karrie
3 comments:
I'm not much into fairies, but even I think she's cute :)
She's beautiful...and she only needs DMC threads, some Kreinik #4 braid and MH beads. Very affordable.
OMG she's beautiful! Dang. I didn't need another Halloween piece. But I have to do her. Drat! You are a baaaaad influence. Really, really bad!
Post a Comment