Oh, it's not that exciting after all..... ;)
The squares are from "When Witches go Riding" by Prairie Schooler worked in DMC thread on 32# Light Mocha Belfast linen and the ornie is from "Trix or Treat" by Blackbird Designs worked in GAST Cranberry on 32# Dirty Belfast linen.
The second picture just shows the back of the ornie, I thought it would be nice if it was reversible.
I know that Wendy Jo had mailed mine and I was so pleased to find them in my mailbox this afternoon! Of course it's grey and overcast today, so I'm going to give them their own proper post tomorrow (and hopefully I'll get a decent photo). I really like them and now will have to decide how best to finish them.
Karrie



3 comments:
Lovely exchange!
Lovely work - I like how you only stitched part of the PS design.
THESE are gorgeously done...love them!
Post a Comment