The design is "Halloween Spots" by The Trilogy
I love how there's lots of different Halloween-y pictures on there, the ghost with his feet sticking out makes me smile, he needs a bigger sheet!
I was pretty nervous with this being my first exchange, but I'm so glad everything went smoothly and we both like what the other made. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, choosing a design for someone you don't know and - fingers crossed - hope they like it!
So thank you again Wendy Jo, it's beautiful and I love it!
I'm thinking of trying my very first cube with these squares, but I may fall back on what I know best yet, I'd hate to mess them up! Think I'll have to give this more thought...
Karrie



3 comments:
What a cute square - well done to Wendy Jo!
Love the squares, really cute!
How sweet are these?! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
Post a Comment