I'm so glad she chose the same design, as I found it really hard to send this one off : ) LOL...
"All Dressed Up" and "Black Cat"- Blackbird Designs - Trix or Treat book
Stitched over one on 32# Dirty linen in WDW threads
This is the first time I've stitched over one on 32 count and at first my eyes were not happy, but my shortsightedness kicked in and it was all good until... I tried to stitch together the over one backstitch and some ummm... creative licence was necessary LOL...
The 50c piece in the second photo (which was super shiny IRL, not looking like I just found it in the gutter...) is to show the finished size (I know this will probably mean nothing to non-Aussies and promise to use a ruler or something sensible next time - doh!).
Karrie



2 comments:
It's gorgeous - great work!
Both are very sweetly done :)
Post a Comment