Friday, 31 October 2008

A Hallowe'en Dance

Halloween Dance Pictures, Images and Photos


I think that says it nicely, I'd hoped to stitch and finish some ornaments by Halloween and I actually succeeded! - miracles do happen LOL... so I guess I can have a Happy Hallowe'en dance.




"Batty Jack" - Just Nan (JCS Halloween Ornament issue)
32# Vintage Country Mocha linen with DMC threads
(for my youngest son)


"Poor Jack" - Just Nan (freebie - no longer available online)
32# Vintage Country Mocha linen with DMC threads
(for my eldest son)



"Smell My Feet" - La-D-Da (JCS Halloween Ornament issue)
32# Dirty Belfast linen with DMC threads
(for ME - finished as a wall hanging)

3 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on all the cute Halloween finishes!!!

Solitary Raven said...

I really like your blog!! great finishes..happy dancing with you!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Just to let you know you have been picked for my giveaway!