Welcome to the fourth and final week of the Stitcher's Advent Giveaway.
Giveaway details:
1. To enter this giveaway please leave a comment on this post only
2. Either link to your blog or if you don't have a blog add your email with your comment - so I can let you know if you win!
3. All entries received by Saturday, 13 Dec, midnight (AEST) will be eligible for the giveaway - NB: AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. The winner's name will be posted Sunday, 14 Dec and I will contact you within 3 days.
5. Everyone is eligible to enter!
This week's chart is "Tiny Tidings VII #100" by Lizzie Kate
- used
- used
If you'd like more info on this chart click here
You'll find a much better picture and the details of the materials needed
Good Luck to everyone!
Karrie



11 comments:
Nice giveaway! Enter me, please!
What a great idea - an Advent giveaway!! Please enter me!!
Please enter me!!!! Kisses
Me gustarĂa volver a participar en el concurso
Besos y gracias.
Super ! Please enter me. Thank you !
Please enter me.
Hi for Buenos Aires.
Kisses
Hi!!! I´m Valeria from Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz, Argentina, your blog is very nice.Please enter me!! Thanks, kisses
Hello!
I'd love to be entered :)
Hello,please enter me, Thanks!!!
Enter me pleaseee!!!! Thank you!!!!
Nice giveaway! Enter me, please!
Best wishes.
Post a Comment