Friday, 16 January 2009

Not too much stitching going on... yet

We're nearing the end of the Summer holidays and I'm just beginning to have some time for for stitching again - YEAH! So unfortunately, I don't have too much to show on a stitching front, but I did manage to finish a little Mill Hill kit for my eldest son before Christmas and actually hang it on the tree! It was a small miracle - the lead up to Christmas was super busy at our house so I was ridiculously pleased with this tiny achievement. I haven't taken a photo yet, but it was the Trumpet for him and I still have the French Horn to stitch for my youngest.

Even though I haven't stitched very much I have re-read all my magazines (which I have a lot of pleasure in doing every year - I don't know why), started a stitching journal and generally tried to get my self organised to help me achieve a lot more, now all I need to do is to actually pick up a needle, thread it and get into it.

Hopefully I'll have something to show for it soon!

Karrie

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That must be weird celebrating Christmas in the summer. But then, I suppose you don't know any different. LOL!

I love those little MH kits. They are the perfect travel companions :o)

Thank you for visiting my Blog and for your kind comments :o)

Patricia said...

Hi Karrie me llego tuenvio esta maƱana muchas gracias
thank very much

Dani said...

Hey Karrie, just wanted to drop by for a visit and see what I could find on favorite designers. Looking forward to being your exchange partner for Fair Square winter celebrate the season!