Saturday, 14 February 2009

News from the slowest stitcher in the world

vintage valentine Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy St. Valentine's Day


Being the only female in a household is a funny thing - last year I made a nice Valentine's Day dinner and had candles on the table, not an unusual thing I would have thought, but it seemed to my male family members that it was completely bizarre mode of dining, the comments were hilarious -obviously they're in need of some basic training in romantic dinners. This year I have forewarned them that there will be candles on the table tonight - no other lights, hopefully it won't horrify them too much! LOL

Anyway, this has nothing to do with stitching but is a useful filler as I must be the slowest stitcher in the world and seem to have little to show for the past month. I've finished an exchange and a Valentine freebie and that's pretty much it. Hopefully, as it gets cooler I'll achieve more on the stitching front.


"Oh Sweet Valentine"
Primitivebettys freebie
32# Antique White belfast
GAST threads

I made a few changes, but not many, mainly added hearts instead of the diamond shapes - after all a Valentine design has to have hearts, doesn't it? ; )

I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day : )

Happy Stitching
Karrie

1 comment:

Von said...

Good luck with this year's Valentines Day dinner. Sounds like you need to have candles on the dinner table more often. :D