I love the sunflower? side, it's really bright and cheerful, very Spring-y IMHO!
I'm trying to be a bit more creative with my pictures and thought I'd try an outdoor shot - I won't give up my day job anytime soon... LOL
The other side is more subtle but no less lovely and I'm going to guess they're violets because a) they look like violets and b) I like violets, so it makes me happy to think that they are :)
Sharon, thank you very much for a lovely exchange, I really, really like it!



5 comments:
What a lovely exchange you received, Karrie! Looks like Sharon did a great job on stitching and finishing! Your photography is lovely!
It's really pretty, well done to Sharon!
That is so pretty! Nice job Sharon!
It's a very beautiful ornament! Your photos are taken in a very nice way.
what a lovely piece and the outdoor pics look great
Post a Comment