I received the most lovely ornament from
Terry for the
ASOE - Summer round. It's a little design by Just Nan that I've been eyeing for a while and planning to stitch up - one day! I love it when I receive something on my ginormous "want to stitch list - if I live till 1,000 " then I get to mentally cross it off without having lifted a finger - nice :)
It's on an opalescent fabric which adds a lovely sparkle to the whole piece which I just couldn't photograph, no matter how hard I tried and I really did try! You'll just have to take my word for it that it's extra lovely when the light hits it.
Thank you Terry for a lovely exchange, it's beautiful.
Hope you all have a stitchy day :)
Karrie
7 comments:
Karrie that is a lovely, lovely exchange. I don't believe I have seen it before. Enjoy!
That's just lovely - it's so pretty assembled like that. I love your finishes too.
What a sweet ornament!
That is beautiful!
Lovely is right! How bright and colorful!
That is such a lovely design. Lucky you!
That's a very nice exchange. I also love your french country love. I might go look for the pattern aswell. It would look nice in our bedroom.
Greetings Babs
Post a Comment