Sunday, 21 June 2009

Not much stitching going on...

Not much stitching mojo at my place at the moment, it must be visiting someone else's house. I'm hoping it will come back soon, my WIP's need it - badly! :)

Despite it's absence a few things are getting done, I finally finished "French Country - Love" by JBW Designs.

French Country - Love
JBW Designs
28# Light Mocha Cashel and GAST threads

Still plodding along with "Winter Wind" by Prairie Schooler - no piccies of this one though (see, if my mojo was here I wouldn't be plodding, I'd be flying through this one!)

My only other finish was Terry's ornie for the ASEO - Summer round. I was so happy with this how this one turned out, it was hard to say goodbye. I have to confess to "trying it out" for just a few days before it was posted.

Summer
Trail Creek Farm freebie
28# Lugana - Tropical Breeze (unknown manufacturer)
DMC threads

Part of Fun in the Sun from Summer Crazy #130
Lizzie Kate
28# Lugana - Tropical Breeze
DMC threads

The colours in this ornie just scream Summer here, it's bright, hot, humid and in your face! I don't know if it's like that where Terry lives but I couldn't choose anything else, this ornie just demanded to be stitched - designs are so bossy sometimes!

Well, hopefully I'll find my mojo soon, I miss it! :( ...to the rest of you who still have yours, I hope you have a stitchy day.
Karrie

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Well, I sure like what little bit you stitched. JBW designs are always such fun. And those flipflops - too cute.
Hope that stitching mojo returns soon. You will find you miss it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finishes! The ornament turned out really cute - great colours!

Zoe said...

So adorable! I love that blue, it is very summery.