Anyway here's the results
May Goals:
Finish: Autumn Leaves - YEAH!! Done
Stitch one ornament (for SAL) - Not done
Start: The Bookshelf - Am making extra changes to the chart, but nearly done
Rotation: Midnight Enchanter, Contemporary Cat and Peacock Tapestry - 8hrs/week - have only been working on Midnight Enchanter so partly done
Work on: Above the Clouds and Halloween Bats - Above the Clouds, done - am slightly obsessed, not a stitch done on Halloween Bats
Actually, when I look at it, I haven't done too bad.
So onto...
June Goals:
Start: The Bookshelf (needle to fabric kind of start)
Start: Winter Wind
Stitch: two ornaments (to catch up)
Rotation: 3x/week on any BAP I want to do
Work on: Above the Clouds (am obsessed and have to admit it!)
Karrie



3 comments:
hi there have just ome to your blog and am very impressed :-)
will definetley be coming back
laura xx
I see you are stitching Peacock Tapestry...me too! You could join us on our Peacock SAL. See my profile for the link!
Good job on your goals! Isn't it nice to see that you did more than you thought! Good luck with June!
Post a Comment