I joined the Fair and Square group recently and am eagerly waiting for the Halloween round to open so I can participate in my first ever exchange. I really like Halloween which is a bit strange as it's not really celebrated in Australia and it definitely wasn't something I grew up with, but I like it. I guess the creepy side appeals to the creepy part in me! Anyway, I've been experimental stitching the past few weeks, going through my somewhat limited designs to find ones that I think might be suitable and ones that could be suitable - with some adjustments and stitching bits and pieces to get a better idea of what they look like IRL.
I did say I was *really* eager!
Unfortunately I can't share any piccies - which is a shame because I love seeing pictures on other peoples' blogs - in case some of my experiments turn out to be just right!
So, I think I'll have to rein in my enthusiasm for Halloween (until July 1st anyway) and stitch on my neglected WIPs so I can pretty up my blog with pictures and not just words.
Karrie
7 years ago



2 comments:
Fair and Square is a lot of fun! I'm planning on joining the Halloween round too!
Have fun planning and stitching your squares!
Hi Karrie
I just finished my first exchange with Fair and Square - fun but nerve wracking! Despite that I'm signing up again!
gillie, IL USA
Post a Comment