Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Easter Squares for Jill

I see that Jill has received her squares for the Fair and Square - Easter round. I've been itching to stitch this design since I got it last year and am very happy with how it looks IRL. I'm hoping to stitch it again for myself before Easter, maybe in the original bag layout, which would look nice sitting next to my bunnies - even nicer if I knew there were some yummy eggs inside :) I'd have to keep that a big secret though, or it would be a flat bag in a very short time!

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of the colours - they're not so washed out IRL.

Easter Joy
Shepherds Bush
32# Light Mocha Belfast
with recommended DMC and Mill Hill beads

Happy Stitching :)
Karrie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute square! Even with "washed out" colours, lol. Well done!

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous design!!

Jeanie said...

It's beautiful !

Kathy A. said...

That is a gorgeous design. Love it

Lana said...

I love the colors in this one! very pretty...=)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What a cute finish. I love the little yellow chick!

Von said...

Even tho washed out, the springy colors are a welcome sight on this rainy day here in the Pac. NW. :)

Sonda said...

That is a very cute square. What a nice choice for Jill!

Anonymous said...

I love that design. This is the second time I've seen it and I'm just going to have to track it down. Too cute!

Susimac said...

Ooo I like this its lovely and I like the colours