After seeing
Su's lovely finish, I remembered that I had this design in my stash
and that I'd bought this pattern just for this cheeky little bird on the egg. So I fished him out and stitched him up and turned him into a little pillow, just in time to add to my Easter decorations. I'll also be able to bring him out again come Spring, although, he is really sweet enough to stay out all year - and I might let him, if he stops stealing all the flowers! My bunny's keeping an eye on him, he knows he's not to be trusted ;)
On the left are the squares that
Jill sent me for the
Fair and Square - Easter round. I've managed to put these together in time for Easter - a small miracle! - and they've turned out even prettier than I'd hoped. I wasn't sure about the multi-coloured ribbon but I think it's just right.
Painted EggEggs...etera Booklet 109 by Cross Eyed Cricket
28# Jobelan - Cosmos by Polstitches Designs
DMC threads
Happy Stitching
Karrie
8 comments:
Very sweet finishes! Perfect for spring :)
Lovely finishes!
I love what you did with the squares I sent you. Very nice!
They;re lovely, well done!
They are all lovely, I love how you have finished that cheeky wee bird, its such a lovely design to stitch, and your watering can is so fresh and springy
I just love this little birdie! Wonderful finishing!
Beautiful finishes ! Love the little birdie too :)
They are both just right!! Very pretty. Nice work and I love the colored ribbon
Post a Comment