Italian Ice
Just Nan (freebie)
32# Dirty linen with DMC threads and snowflake charm
Sharon has also received her ornie for the ASOE - Spring round. I really enjoyed stitching this one, it was fun to play around with a design to make it fit the size I wanted - I think I need to get out more... ; ) I wish there were more options for hangers though, I can only think of three - cord, ribbon or beaded, not that there's anything wrong with those, it's just that sometimes I'd like to do something a little different.
Spring
Helga Mandl - GOS April 2008
32# Light Mocha Belfast with DMC threads
Adaptation of original design to fit required size
Hello Spring
Lizzie Kate (freebie)
32# Antique White Belfast with DMC threads
Hoping you all have a stitchy day :)
Karrie



8 comments:
I LOVE your Italian Ice. It is gorgeous. And your little spring cutie is lovely.
Wonderful exchanges! The spring ornie is adorable!!!
Beautiful pieces - especially Italian Ice!
Beautiful stitching ! The spring ornie is cute !!
Very nice Itallian Ice, and Hello Spring is a welcoming piece also.
Italian Ice is just fantastic!!
Italian Ice is beautiful! Thx for stopping by my blog--I'm following you now. You have a wonderful blog, and I love your work.
Wow! I love the Italian Ice and all the Spring pillows are darling!
Post a Comment