I'm still here, still low on mojo but plodding along. I have a couple of tid bits to share so at least a mini post is an option :)
I've received a lovely set of squares for the Fair and Square - Summer round from Renee. It's a design by Donna Kooler and has a lovely big pitcher - I like that word so much more than jug - full of iced tea under a shady umbrella. Excuse my explaining the picture but I couldn't seem to get a good shot and don't know if you can make it out clearly! Anyway, it's lovely and very appropriate for the Summer yet to come - still enjoying my mild Brissie winter at the moment.
My only other share-able finish is Brite Birds by Barrick Samplers. Barbara was very kindly sharing a couple of freebies - with permission - and I was lucky enough to get this one which I started on straight away. What I like the most about it and why I really wanted it is the sideways birds - I think that has to say something significant about me, I don't know what but I'll pretend it's flattering...LOL
Brite Birds
Barrick Samplers
40# Unknown R&R Linen with GAST (own choice)
Despite my lack of stitching mojo I have big plans afoot! I have finally chosen a fabric for the Mary Wigham's Sampler SAL - I'm ignoring the fact that other stitchers have nearly finished while I have yet to start - and I have family baby and wedding pieces to work on so hopefully more regular posts from yours truly with interesting tid bits to share.
Hope you all have a stitchy day :)
Karrie



2 comments:
Great F&S even though it isn't summer where you are!
Love, love, love the Bird Sampler. Those sideways birds are freakin' adorable!
Love your Brite Birds! That chart's been on my must stitch list for way too long!!!
Hope your mojo returns soon!
Post a Comment