Welcome to the second week of the Stitcher's Advent Giveaway.
Giveaway details:
1. To enter this giveaway please leave a comment on this post only
2. Either link to your blog or if you don't have a blog add your email with your comment - so I can let you know if you win!
3. All entries received by Saturday, 29 Nov, midnight (AEST) will be eligible for the giveaway - NB: AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. The winner's name will be posted Sunday, 30 Nov and I will contact you within 3 days.
5. Everyone is eligible to enter!
This week's chart is "Star of Wonder #019" by Lizzie Kate
- new, never used
If you'd like more info on this chart click here
You'll find a much better picture and the details of the materials needed
Good Luck to everyone!
Karrie



2 comments:
hola soy chiki de Granada EspaƱa
me gusto mucho tu blogs
un beso
I would love to be entered in the Advent Week 2 give away...thank you. Happy Stitching, Joanne
my e-mail address is; xjclx@comcast.net
My blog is; www.primandproperstitching.blogspot.com
Post a Comment