Welcome to the third week of the Stitcher's Advent Giveaway.
Giveaway details:
1. To enter this giveaway please leave a comment on this post only
2. Either link to your blog or if you don't have a blog add your email with your comment - so I can let you know if you win!
3. All entries received by Saturday, 6 Dec, midnight (AEST) will be eligible for the giveaway - NB: AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. The winner's name will be posted Sunday, 7 Dec and I will contact you within 3 days.
5. Everyone is eligible to enter!
This week's chart is "Ting Tidings II #042" by Lizzie Kate
- new, never used
- new, never used
If you'd like more info on this chart click here
You'll find a much better picture and the details of the materials needed
Good Luck to everyone!
Karrie



16 comments:
Ooo, I like this one a lot! Enter me, please!
Please enter me. Thanks!
I like those designs are beautiful¡¡¡
Thanks
@ n @
I've never won anithing, please enter me. I love Lizzie Kate and your blog!! Kisses
Hello, I´m Morgan ,from Spain.
OOo please add me!!
I like Lizzie Kate, Thanks!!!
You have had a big idea with that thing about the drawings.... Do you aim at me also?
Isa (aironma)
Hi I am from Costa Rica and I want to participate, thanks! My blog is http://emiquilts.blogspot.com
Hi!!
this is Hilda, from México
chiki (the winner of the past week) told me about your blog...congrats for it is very prety
well my mail: hilda.costuritas@gmail.com
Hi, I'm from Singapore. Please enter me, thank you ! No blog, yet but email is : nur_april@yahoo.com.sg
¡que bonitos los diseños de esta casa!. Felicidades
ftapigo@gmail.com
Un besazo
Una amiga me ha dado a conocer tu blog y me gusta mucho, soy Estefania de Alicante, España.
I'd like to enter! bearthread1@yahoo.com
I also have a blog:
daisygirlstitching.blogspot.com
Hola: mi nombre es Carmen y de casualidad vi tu blog, me gusta mucho lo que haces, son trabajos pequeños, que se hacen pronto y da mucha alegría terminar cositas.
Me gustaría participar en el sorteo.
Gracias
He escrito en español porque mi ingles es bastante malo, pero te paso una traducción.
Carmen
Hello: my name is Carmen and by chance I saw your blog, likes much what beams, are small works, that are made soon and gives much joy to finish small things. I would like to participate in the drawing. Thanks I have written in Spanish because my English is quite bad.
Hello my name is Patricia I like your blog is very beutiful my english is very bad I am from Argentina
I would like to participate in the sorteo
I will put a link in my blog
thanks
Post a Comment